Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

FreshKon CoolGreens Review & pics

My little brother and I. I dyed my hair red! :) Review & tutorial coming up!



These are the colors they come in.

These last up to 3 months. They are monthly, but I only wear them once a week. I was aiming for something natural looking when I purchased these, and natureness I did recieve. These are so natural, people think my eyes are really green! These are alot more vibrant than my freshlook colorblend greens. But, the only downside is that these are soooo comfy, I forget im even wearing them!!!!

Enlargement: none....these are 14.2, unless your eyes are really small. You might get 2mm of enlargement.
Naturalness: 10/10
Color:10/10
Comfort:20/10
Price:9/10 I bought these from www.contactlensxchange.com for 17.50 a pair I beleive.

No comments:

Post a Comment