Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Circlelens Review- Geo BC-101

Hello Beauties!
So heres a review for my Geo BC-101 circlelens that I purchased from Lensvillage.com.

They were around $19

They are very natural and do enlarge a bit, they are 14.00 but are more like 14.3 to be exact.

Perfect for times when you want a tiny bit of color & sparkle in your eyes and not too enlargement.

The pattern is medium-dark brown and blends in rather nicely in my eyes.  These are way more natural than my eos max pures.

I wore them for 4 hours before my eyes became really uncomfortable and itchy,, no matter how many drops I used, the discomfort persisted,, so I HAD to take them out.

!!!!!!!!!! While removing them, it felt as if my eye got scratched by the circlelens,, is that even possible?? :/ ~but my eye is okay now.
Also both lens vials had sticker of authenticity :)  So, I know my eyes are safe while wearing them.

Comfort: 2.5/5
Enlargement: 5/5
Naturalness: 5/5
Color/pattern: 5/5

Price and customer service at lensvillage: 5/5  Florence from lensvillage.com is awesome :)

Would I buy these again?
Maybe, but, I would rather buy eos brand next time....
Anything by EOS is reeeaaallly comfy.

I love my eos max pure browns :)





No comments:

Post a Comment