Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Clearing up my acne

Silicea 6x Cell Salt by Hyland's is for the relief of symptoms of skin ailments including pimples, blackheads, and blemishes associated with common acne and redness. 
It also provides relief of symptoms of brittle hair and nails and softer skin.

How much?
It costed me $4.00

How do you use?
Up to 8 disolveable tablets a day.

Its working great for me!!!
My hair and nails are noticeably thicker.  My acne is disappearing, and I feel healthier and aloooot less irritable for some reason.

I want to try sulpher internally now :)



ALSO Suki eye-balm works wonders for my tired droopy eyes. Its prevents any wrinkles and I highly...highly recommend it for anyone who wears eye makeup~eye makeup ages the tissue around the eyes~ or anyone who wants unwrinkled eyes lol. I bought it from www.naturesbasin.com Donna was really helpful and sent me 20 samples aling with my purchase. She was awesome and I have so many samples! Thanks Donna!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment