Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Geo Crazy Lens from www.LensVillage.com

Lens Village is an online store where you can buy Circle Lens and Circlelens accesories.  Circle Lens are very popular right now, and I've been using them for two years.  You can wear circlelenses for up to 8hours a day.  After that, make sure you take them out and clean them with a multipurpose contactlens cleaning solution.
The shipping @ lensvillage is quick and they provide registered air mail (pos daftar)  or express (fedex or ups)

Heres a rating of lensvillage:
Customer Service: 10/10
Shipping Prices and time wait: 10/10
Product availability: 10/10
Product prices: 10/10

At the moment, theres a sale on circlelenses, they're $10 a pair for a limited time only!

So, I bought these for my husband on December 20th from
LensVillage and received them on January 8th.  There was a mishap where one of the lens vials were broke during shipment in Malaysia and LensVillage quickly exchanged the contacts and sent me new ones with UPS before they arrived to me which I think was really professional and thoughtful of them.
I also like to thank Florence and Jessica from LensVillage's customer service for helping me choose the right lenses, the right shipping and answering all my questions in a timely manner during the hectic Holiday Season.  They're so awesome!
I must of drove them mad though, lol I emailed them pretty much everyday until my order was delivered! X-D

On to the review!

Here's some pics of my husband wearing Geo Crazylens in Red, he just wokeup by the way:

Comfort: 10/10
Color: 10/10
Cost: 10/10
Enlargement: 0/10  these are 14.00 in diameter

Check them out at Lensvillage!







2 comments:

  1. haha! Those lenses are kindda cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahhh--- big AND bright. Nice~~. Glad Lens Village fixed you up after the mishap with the parcel, too. ;3

    ReplyDelete