Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shinny Green Aka Puffy 3-tone Green

Hello beautifuls! :)
Hope you like quickie-straight to the point reviews ;)

I bought these at Lensvillage.com and I also bought another pair at PinkyParadise.com.

Right now lensvillage is have a $10 sale on these.

Size: 14.5
Enlargement: 9/10 sort of big if you like natural.

Color and naturalness:
9/10 I would give them a 10... But they are kind of big on me, but the color is Beautifully natural!!!!!

Comfort:
10/10 I can wear these for 6 hours straight... Then they start getting dry, but not uncomfortably dry...just dry

Price: 10/10

I have abnormally small peepers and a hooded eye lid, and these look humungous on me when Im not wearing makeup a teensy bit of liner and mascara makes them look gorgous.  My eyes look like barbie eyes.






1 comment: