Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Review: SUKI ORGANIC SKIN-CARE

What:
Suki Calm Skin Kit

What is Suki?:
A company who make Organic Beauty products that are Animal cruelty free, 100% chemical free, and are 100% safe for all skin types.  Because why put something on your skin that will only hurt it in the long run?---RIGHT?

What is the Suki Calm Kit? What is it for?
It a kit that contains:
***a face scrub
***a facial toner
***a face lotion
***a moisterizing balancing oil

IT GETS RID OF:
***ROSECEA,
***REDNESS AND
***ACNE

Wheres the PROOF?
I have been using it for 3 weeks and it cleared my acne and rosecea.

I use it twice a day along with my Suki Colour Tinted Moisturizer and Suki eye repair Balm and Suki Peel.

Where to buy?:
www.naturesbasin.com

How much?:
About $24

I rate the price and effectiveness of this product 10 out of 10










No comments:

Post a Comment