Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My severe acne :(

I've had severe acne since I was 17.
I've tried everything under the sun...
Accutane, retin-a micro, otc acne products and,

Topical Clyndinyclin (i misspelled it)  worked very well, but I built a resistance towards it because its an antibiotic.

Murad worked great and cleared up my skin but costs way too much and dried up my skin.

Proactive new salicylic formula formula kit cleared up my skin after two months of use then stopped working suddenly.

Im using the Suki to-go complete care for calm skin 4 step system. Its certified organic and is really gentle on my skin :).  I've been using it for two weeks and my skin has slightly gotten better. My pores shrunk a little and I have less facial pain, redness and cysts.

It costs $24 at naturesbasin.com

I think its worth it.  It contains no harsh chemicals and is 100% Organic and eco-friendly.  So it wont irritate or harm your skin or harm the environment.

Heres some current pics! I will keep you updated!







No comments:

Post a Comment